SEATTLE — Police expect up to 500,000 people to turn out Wednesday in freezing temperatures to cheer the Super Bowl-winning Seahawks in a victory parade through downtown Seattle. It could be the largest public event in the city’s history.
Call me crazy, but as soon as I blog this, I’m heading down to Century Link to join the celebration.
You see, it’s a 12 Thing!
- This was Super Bowl #48… 4+8=12
- The Seahawks scored their first points in the first 12 seconds of the game
- The Seahawks scored their first touchdown 12 minutes in the game
- In the first 12 seconds of teh 2nd half, The Seahawks scored a Touchdown
- Russell threw for a total of 206 yards. Not only do we live in the 206 area code, 2 x 6 = 12
- The Seahawks scored a total of 43 points in the game 4 x 3= 12
- The Seahawks scored 36 points in the 3rd quarter, before the Broncos even had a point. 36/3 =12
- This is Russell Wilson’s first Super Bowl and his second season 12
- The Seahawks post season record stands at 12
- The Seahawks post season record for losses stands at 12
- Peyton Manning is 12 years older than Russell Wilson
- 12 Different Seahawks Offensive players touched the ball during the Super Bowl game